1) A non argument used
by people, egged on by talking heads. Often used
of an intelligent point.
2) An economic
ideology that emphasizes
fiscal responsibility: Saving money as opposed to spending it.
3) A political ideology that
less is more when in refference to the scale that
Government should play in daily life.
4) Not to be confused with neo-conservative
or neo con
which emphasizes spending, and larger
1) You dirty conservative, you ate my baby!
2) The annual budget report angered many conservatives due to the outrageous disparity between the money created, and spent.
3) Mike appreciated
a conservative approach
to government, less is more.
4) Most true conservatives are deeply bothered
by the wave of neo-cons that have come into