2. If one were to see a pair of shoes they liked in a store window, they might say, "That's fresh. I want those fresh shoes.".
3. A term making a huge comeback with today's most hip & fresh crowd. Use the term "That's fresh" if you ever feel like being cool. It's a sure way to make you stand out amung all the "balh" people around you.
1. Person A: I just got a great paying job!
Person B: That's fresh. That's fresh. I'm happy for you.
2. "Oh my God that's fresh! Look at those fresh shoes!!!"
3. Person A: Hey everybody, look at the disco ball! Now that's fresh!
Person B: Wow, what a cool thing to say. We should all start saying fresh to equal out to your superiorness.
Person A: No no no Person A, it's not a cool thing to say, it's a FRESH thing to say!
*crowd goes wild*
A quick interrupt used to disrupt someone mid sentence. Shouting SHOMP is commonly used when you don't agree with what someone is saying saying or you do not care to listen a minute longer.
This is commonly used in the military in the voice of a drill instructor or someone chanting a Cadence.
Jason: "Dude turn the video game off, the football game is abou-"
Jason: "Seriously man turn the Xbox off so we ca-"
Jason: "Whatever then I am leaving to go watch the game somewhere else"