(1) (noun) The next sentient species
of planet Earth. After the extinction
of the human race, along with 99.99% of the world's ecology, due to human apathy
(2) (noun) A tasty substitute for chicken meat.
(3) (verb) To pull down a person's pants and/or underwear to their ankles, usually as a prank, causing them to walk like a penguin.
(4) (verb) To walk like a penguin, often with an article of clothing loosely binding one's ankles.
(1)"The early cave paintings of prehistoric penguins shows signs of creativity, expressed by the use of flipper prints as a crude type of the artist's signature." - Hatchling's First Big Book of Science
(2) After the storm prevented any form of resupply, the Antartic research team ate all the research penguins.
(3) She remembered the John Smith from a few months ago. He stiffed her payment then, so she would penguin him later.
(4) John Smith penguined out the door, chasing after her, while shouting obsceneties.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug