(1) (noun) The next sentient species
of planet Earth. After the extinction
of the human race, along with 99.99% of the world's ecology, due to human apathy
(2) (noun) A tasty substitute for chicken meat.
(3) (verb) To pull down a person's pants and/or underwear to their ankles, usually as a prank, causing them to walk like a penguin.
(4) (verb) To walk like a penguin, often with an article of clothing loosely binding one's ankles.
(1)"The early cave paintings of prehistoric penguins shows signs of creativity, expressed by the use of flipper prints as a crude type of the artist's signature." - Hatchling's First Big Book of Science
(2) After the storm prevented any form of resupply, the Antartic research team ate all the research penguins.
(3) She remembered the John Smith from a few months ago. He stiffed her payment then, so she would penguin him later.
(4) John Smith penguined out the door, chasing after her, while shouting obsceneties.