1. Standing up friends after you have assured them that you would attend an event.
2. Backing out of an event or trip that one has previously agreed to. Especially if one's friends have already committed time, resources, or money to said trip which they can never recoup.
3. Chronic avoidance of events that occur more than 10 miles from where the offender is domiciled, primarily because he/she prefer to get wasted at his/her own home to avoid having to drive and he/she lacks the responsibility to designate a sober driver or to remain sober him/herself.
1. The Fredmans promised they would come to our housewarming party, but it appears that we have been Norwalked since they never showed.
2. I know we promised to go to Japan with the Ballers, but it looks like we're going to Norwalk them since we've decided not to go.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug