The Student Room, or TSR for short... Beware, all ye who enter The Student Room. As its name sufficiently conveys, the Student Room is teeming with students. And not just any students. The students The Student Room is teeming with are a special brand of toadying ignoramuses of British or British-wannabe students whose sole goal in life is to break the world record for one or more (preferably all) of the following:
1. A* grades at GCSE and A level and unis got offers fromy
2. Studying Dentistry at Oxbridge (additionally, take note of the heart-warming fact that if you're studying something low like English Literature, you will be offered a couch for the nights)
Popular spare time excursions of The Student Roomers include:
1. Woman-bedding (a more popular alternative is woman-bashing)
2. Bashing of Muslamists and Pakis (both constitute a wide range of personally-held beliefs, hard to part with)
3. Generally strutting about like a rooster who has done all that is due of him in life once he has contributed to the production of a fertilised egg fit for either consumption or propagation
The only reason to enter The Student Room would be to troll. Trolls are verily the only incentive for The Student Room's extant status.
The Student Room normal thread title: 'Girls, rate my face. Boys too, I suppose.'
The Student Room normal thread title 2: 'Why is it socially unacceptable to be a virgin?'
The Student Room normal thread title 3: 'The reason there are so many virgins about the place these days is because women are becoming so uptight and that's thanks to Feminazism.'
The Student Room troll thread title: My mum left my little brother with me for the day, and I was wondering if tucking a child into bed is considered child abuse?
The Student Room troll thread title 2: WHY ARE THERE NO PEOPLE IN THEIR 20S IN SOCIAL GROUPS I AM LONELY AND IN MY 20S AND THERE ARE NO PEOPLE IN THEIR 20S IN MY SOCIAL GROUPS?????
The Student Room troll thread title 3: What do you do to become a cleaner at insert name of Oxbridge college
? Anything special?
Sadly, most of the troll threads are removed soon by over-zealous mods. If you're lucky you won't miss them. They are vastly entertaining.