1. n. A person who engages in acts which
seem to defy human and scientific
logic. An individual who pushes
the boundaries of their own mind and body. A modern-day Mystic. See also, Criss Angel
2. adj. Derived
from "mind f**k", meaning to be spellbound or dumbfounded after being live
witness to a scene where a seemingly impossible feat of will had taken place.
3. v. The act of performing seemingly superhuman feats in order
to astound, enrapture and shock one's audience.
1. Criss Angel's amazing feats of 'superhuman' abilities has labeled him a MindFreak.
2. I was so mindfreaked when that
guy levitated six feet in the air in the middle of the street.
3. The girl down the street mindfreaked my buddy
by weaving a necklace