1) a super predator- arming a very able predator with the ultimate predator's tool.
2) a fauxsteria- a media created fake hysteria, other examples include shark attacks and avian flu.
3) a superlative amount of fake fear.
Derived from all the "news" stories covering predators trolling myspace and the stories about alligators killing Floridians both local and national news covered in May 2006.
1) Don't let Timmy hang out with Uncle John, he's practically an alligator on myspace.
2) Have you heard about all these rabbit attacks, it's all just alligators on myspace.
3) I rode the teacups at Disney World, wow that was totally alligators on myspace.