Stewart J. Ferguson
1.Someone or something that is too prevalent.
2.Being stoked on an enviroment, and willing to stay there for an extended period of time.
1.Kristen is posted-up in the living room.
1. Word used to describe illicit drugs in a sentence.
1. Tyler has been contemplating for a while now on weather or not to use the substance.
1. Lost in your own thoughts, when under the influence of a illicit drug.
2. Being super blazed and relating to Cudi.
1. Cody is zonin' all alonin' after a blizzy to the face.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.