One of the most popular mp3 players in (at least) the USA. Despite all the people here who try to diss it, and I daresay I find it hilarious to read :D
- You can choose the size based on what you have in your computer (I got 8GB, 500+ songs already on it and I can store my whole CD collection)
- VERY portable
- Relatively durable if used properly
- Easy-to-use interface (contrary to popular opinion, if it is an mp3, you can use it. Not that BS about nazi-style monopoly and m4p crap)
- Did I say popular?
To all the pri-... I mean people who complain about being seen with the white earbuds (which are pretty decent on their own), try this:
1. Plug your ears in with buds but do not connect to iPod
2. Arrange it so that the cord runs down the BACK of your shirt. This is a critical step in making the view angle-proof
3. Wear a hoodshirt. Also, if applicable, wear a cap as well over the earbuds.
4. NOW plug into your iPod in your pocket. The hood covers all remaining angles and you can now tune away w/o fearing getting caught :D
iPod nano costs approx. $149 in 8 colors at most shops. The 9th is purchaseable @ Apple