Mexican phrase with various meanings:
1. "oh fuck" also "ay que la chingada" meaning
"ah fuck-in-A man"
2. "get that fuckin' thing out of here" (the chingada is a very horrible
place, so the translation is literally "to the horrible fucking
place" but contextually means "get that fucking
thing out of here" as in "send that thing or situation to fucking
3. "vete a la chingada" is a strong insult meaning
"send yourself to that horrible fucking
place dirtier then the most horrible dirtiness
and nasty nastiness, that's right - "the chingada" Man, don't you get this
4. "well fuck" as in "well fuck, my tire's blown, guess I gotta walk" = "ah la chingada, ya se chingo' mi llanta, supongo que tengo que caminar hasta la chingada"
, really fucking
far" as in "dude I had to go to the chingada to get my suppositories and they hurt
like the chingada"
1. Ay que la chingada
Oh fuck-in-A, man!
2. A la chingada
Get that fuckin' thing
out of here.
Doesn't your boss
want you to work
A la chingada with
him. (Fuck 'im.)
3. Vete a la chingada
Where exactly is the chingada
OK, I'll give you direcciones, senor,
first you reach your fist up your
asshole, then you scream like the
! Now you're there.
4. Ah la chingada
(holy fuck) tu eres
Shakira, no es asi? (you're Shakira,
holy fucking chingada
5. This post is as long as the chingada