Mexican phrase with various meanings:
1. "oh fuck" also "ay que la chingada" meaning "ah fuck-in-A man"
2. "get that fuckin' thing out of here" (the chingada is a very horrible place, so the translation is literally "to the horrible fucking place" but contextually means "get that fucking thing out of here" as in "send that thing or situation to fucking hell"
3. "vete a la chingada" is a strong insult meaning "send yourself to that horrible fucking place dirtier then the most horrible dirtiness and nasty nastiness, that's right - "the chingada" Man, don't you get this yet?
4. "well fuck" as in "well fuck, my tire's blown, guess I gotta walk" = "ah la chingada, ya se chingo' mi llanta, supongo que tengo que caminar hasta la chingada"
5. "really, really, really fucking far" as in "dude I had to go to the chingada to get my suppositories and they hurt like the chingada"
1. Ay que la chingada!
Oh fuck-in-A, man!
2. A la chingada con eso!
Get that fuckin' thing out of here.
Doesn't your boss want you to work
A la chingada with him. (Fuck 'im.)
3. Vete a la chingada!
Where exactly is the chingada located?
OK, I'll give you direcciones, senor,
first you reach your fist up your
asshole, then you scream like the
chingada! Now you're there.
4. Ah la chingada (holy fuck) tu eres
Shakira, no es asi? (you're Shakira,
holy fucking chingada!)
5. This post is as long as the chingada.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug