1. The gradual change in a SPECIFIC POPULATION'S genes over time that has been bastardized into a sad pseudo religion that preys on man's natural narcissism and leads him to believe that he is the best thing in the universe and nothing is better than him.
2. A magical transformation of a creature into another creature that has never been proven, replicated, or witnessed in the history of science.
3. The scientific community's sad attempt at theology wherein a worldview is created solely upon how some animals look similar to others.
4. A cop out in the "where did we come from debate" wherein an individual does not have to think for themselves but can repeat what they hear on TV in one easy to say word.
5. A "scientific" term wherein the entire scientific process is thrown out the window and is replaced with:
3. skip the rest of the steps and run with it because we can't admit that we have no effing clue.
6. A worldview that if followed to its natural conclusion suggests that the it is my duty as a responsible human to kill every retarded, poor, ugly, handicapped, or weak person in order to enhance our gene pool and better future generations.
Person 1: "So have you ever really sat down and considered the diversity of life and sat in awe of it's magnificent cohesion and wondered how it all fits together and why it works the way it does?
Person 2: "It all just evolved."
Person 1: "So... everything just decided to work perfectly together without any guiding force or stimuli?"
Person 2: "Yes."
Person 1: "That sounds a little... convenient."
Person 2: "Well you see the stuff that was weak or didn't work can't be around cause it dies off."
Person 1: "Then why, as the pinnacle of evolution, do we value the moral path and pursue the defense of the weak and unfortunate at what many times results in the expense of the superior? How is this globally held moral law at all beneficial to us in an evolutionary sense?"
Person 2: "... um things change. Evolution."
Person 1: "Oh I believe a population's genes may change over time but it seems silly to expand the idea to explain the genesis of all creation without any scientific process being applied."
Person 2: "EVOLUTION."
Person 1: "...you never answered any of my questions..."
Person 2: "EVOLUTION!!!
Person 1: "It's sad when people lose the ability to form their own opinions even if that means not knowing something. I freely admit to not knowing where life came from but I refuse to step in in line with the societal norm for the sake of comfort.