A seven-part series by J.K. Rowling, which documents the eponymous hero's years at the magical (fictional) Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The plot is largely focused on Harry's pursuit of and encounters with Lord Voldemort, the evil sorcerer who murdered Harry's parents and attempted to murder Harry himself.
The series was so popular that the New York Times created a separate bestsellers list for children's books, although many Harry Potter fans consider this an insult to the content and literary maturity of the series.
Six of the seven books in the series have been published:
1. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, 1998 ('Philosopher's Stone' in Britain)
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, 1999
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azakaban, 1999
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 2000
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, 2003
6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince, 2005
I love Harry Potter!
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug