Any room that has had the walls sprayed with runny or liquified yellow feces. Usually a bathroom.
Kevin slept over last night and he turned my guest bathroom into a total "Bermuda Pantry". Grain alcohol mixed with Taco Bell
makes some ugly yellow shit
1. The inability to control one's penis, and, therefore fucking everything in sight. Generally it is men who are afflicted with this disease.
2. An excuse whoring men give for being unfaithful.
"Baby, it's not my fault you caught me with the Maytag repair man in a 69! It's my Restless third-leg syndrome acting up".
1. noun. A mentally unstable, sweet and somewhat dirty person, usually a woman, with an affection for animals. Also, she may be balding. Referring to Edith Bouvier Beale, star of Grey Gardens
2. noun. The act of performing a flamboyant and remarkable display.
1. Taffy: Did you see that mess and smell the cat pee in there? Mona: She can't help it. She's just a Little Edie after all. 2. Of course she won the pageant! Did you see that Little Edie?
An odor originating in the vagina. It is also the reason they make commercials for Vagisil featuring lobster, skunk, blowfish and porcupines. They are implying that there is a stinky vagina involved.
" Damn that vagistank is bad! Please don't expect me to eat it until you treat it" (with Vagisil, that is).
Since I have an aversion to Canadian ham, I'll have the Eggs Benedict Arnold.
1. The act of turning off an electrical appliance, such as a lamp or television, which will help to end global warming.
2. Referring to your home; Turning off all appliances and unplugging them before leaving for the weekend.
1. If you're not using that lamp, please Al Gore it. The Polar ice caps are melting!
2. Tula: Will you lock the house up while I get the car? Evelyn: Yes and I'll be sure to Al Gore it so that we may do our part to end global warming.
The legendary BIKE STOP has been serving the Philadelphia Gay and Lesbian community for over 28 years.
With four floors to choose from, they’ve got all of your needs covered.
The Bike Stop- The main bar. Open seven days a week to serve you. This is your meet n’ greet floor, a place to kick back, settle down and have drinks and conversations.
The Short Stop- Second Floor. Open seven nights a week, the Short Stop is Philadelphia’s oldest gay sports bar; $.50 pool, bigscreen tvs and bartenders as passionate about sports are you are!
The Pit Stop- Open Wednesday, Friday and Saturday from 10pm-2am, the Pit is the ‘dark side’ of the Stop. A low-light cruisy bar where you’re sure to find Mr. Right now. Fetish attire welcomed and cologne discouraged.
The Top of the Stop- Open for special events; parties, DJs, Kinky Karnivals and more. Check the schedule of events for times/dates.
The Bike Stop
206 S. Quince Street
Nearest cross streets are 11th and Walnut; Quince is after the Forrest Theater/before Moriarity’s.
Hours of operation:
Monday through Friday 4pm-2am.
Saturday & Sunday 2pm-2am.
The Pit Stop is open Wednesday, Friday & Saturday 10pm-2am.
Wanna go to The Bike Stop for a 64 ounce beer
and a hummer