1) Skaters who go to the skatepark just to ride the rails because that's all they know how to do.
2) Kids who go to the skatepark just to watch, which usually involves hanging off the outside of the rail/fence/wall around the skatepark so they don't get run over inside the park. These people are usually skatetarded. These are the kind of people who drag their girlfriend/boyfriend who doesn't skate and isn't appreciative of the art of skating to a big event, like the X-Games, just so they don't have to go alone. Most skaters either date them or hate them.
1) Those skatepark railrats just totally took out that little kid on the bike! He must be skatetarded or something; the rail ends way over there!
2) Skater 1: I totally wanna murder those skatepark railrats over there. *points at two chicks in an Avanged Sevenfold shirt and checkered Vans hanging off the outside of the fence*
Skater 2: Dude, that's my girlfriend and her sister.
A world inhabited by otakus with animal forms and odd nicknames ruled over by a cow named Bob. Most inhabitants of this realm can be characterized by their extremely short attention spans, the inability to spell, an obsessive love of anime/manga, and a healthily unhealthy sugar addiction.
An oxymoron used to describe an amount of some edible substance. Ususally implies an overlarge amount that, though considered healthy by the consumer, is generally accepted by the masses as "unhealthy".
Can also be used to describe habits, addictions, and things of that nature.
1. Pixie read a healthily unhealthy amount of manga in the last two hours.
2. Most BobLanders have a healthily unhealthy sugar addiction.