Pakistan helped America in finding Osama....no wonder they never found him.
Pakistan was not involved in Iraq invasion and guess what??........the US got Saddam and both his sons.
London bombers(7 July) have been trained in Pakistan, the recent arrests in UK also prove that there are more uk-Pakistanis who have to been trained in Pakistan and have been plotting for the next attack.
A 'short' list of terrorist groups based in Pakistan.
If you havent heard of these names...don't worry.....they will give you an intro by blowing themselves up in a neighborhood near you.
1. Hizb-ul-Mujahideen (HM)
2. Harkat-ul-Ansar (HuA, presently known as Harkat-ul Mujahideen)
3. Lashkar-e-Toiba (LeT)
4. Jaish-e-Mohammad Mujahideen E-Tanzeem (JeM)
5. Harkat-ul Mujahideen (HuM, previously known as Harkat-ul-Ansar)
6. Al Badr
7. Jamait-ul-Mujahideen (JuM)
8. Lashkar-e-Jabbar (LeJ)
10. Muttahida Jehad Council (MJC)
11. Al Barq
13. Al Jehad
14. Jammu & Kashir National Liberation
15. People’s League
16. Muslim Janbaz Force
17. Kashmir Jehad Force
18. Al Jehad Force (combines Muslim Janbaz Force and Kashmir Jehad Force)
19. Al Umar Mujahideen
21. Islami Jamaat-e-Tulba
22. Jammu & Kashmir Students Liberation Front
24. Islamic Students League
26. Tehrik-e-Nifaz-e-Fiqar Jafaria
27. Al Mustafa Liberation Fighters
29. Muslim Mujahideen
30. Al Mujahid Force
32. Islami Inquilabi Mahaz
33. Lashkar-e-Omar (LeO)
34. Sipah-e-Sahaba Pakistan (SSP)
35. Tehreek-e-Jaferia Pakistan (TJP)
37. Lashkar-eJhangvi (LeJ)
38. Sipah-e-Muhammad Pakistan (SMP)
40. Nadeem Commando
41. Popular Front for Armed Resistance
42. Muslim United Army
43. Harkat-ul-Mujahideen Al-alami
- Yo ali where is your cousin? dont see him around these days!
ali - He has gone to pakistan..inni
ali - He has gone for training..oops vacation innit...
ali - he will return after 3 to 4 months!!! of "vacation" ...innit