Nasu Manufacturing Concern
1. Japanese for Eggplant.
2. Japanese for Amusement Parks relating to Eggplants in general.
3. A deadly snake from some novel.
4. Another name for the Eggplant Wizard from Kid Icarus, the game for Nintendo. Mostly annoying especially when Nasu goes psycho and calls for a never ending assault of flying minons.
1. That nasu was one tasty piece of shit that I've ever eaten.
2. Dude, you gotta go to Nasuland and ride the Eggplant and Tofu adventures ride.
3. The Nasu slithered its way and took a bit from my Eggplant(s).
4. DIE PURPLE EGGPLANT WIZARD ... NASU!
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.