Males who are concerned with their looks more than the average female. A metrosexual generally takes a signifigant amount of time in the bathroom "grooming" themselves before going out. They often get quite upset or even aggressive when their hair is touched, and refuse to go outside in the rain. Spiked bleached hair and tan skin is common among metrosexuals, but it is not necessary. A metrosexual can be gay, but they often are not.
1. Something that lacks integrity or truth. A lie.
2. An object that holds little or no value.
1. Daniel: "Thanks man...I'll pay you back as soon as I can!"
David: "What a load of schlock!"
2. Daniel: "What do you think about Britney Spears' new album?"
David: "Its a worthless piece of scholck, that's what I think!"
Popular 'deal a day' website, woot.com, strays from its standard one item format about once a month bringing its customers many consecutive items. When one item sells out, it is replaced by another item almost immediately. This can go on for well over a day until it ends without warning, often with woot's infamous bag of crap!
A woot-off is signified by two flashing red lights below the item. As long as these lights are present, the woot-off is still going on.
David: "Great! I'm not getting any sleep tonight!"
Billy: "How come?"
David: "There's a woot-off going on! I HAVE to stay up!"
1. A person looking or acting feminine, womanly, or otherwise girly in some way shape or form. The term is often associated with homosexuals, but it can also be used to describe metrosexuals, straight guys, or even females.
2. An object of some sort which could be described as feminine for any reason.
3. Any form of entertainment (movie, television show, video game, etc.) which holds a large number of feminine attributes.
1. Daniel: "Do these pants make me look fat?"
David: "Dude...that has to be the most foppish thing I've ever heard you say. Now I have to kill you."
2. "Daniel's rainbow unicorn muscle shirt is a bit too foppish for my taste."
3. "No Daniel, I do not want to watch 'The Notebook' with you! I can't think of a more foppish movie!"
In Greek mythology, Tartaros (also Tartarus) is both a deity and a place in the underworld even lower than Hades. In ancient orphic sources and in the mystery schools Tartaros is also the unbounded first-existing "thing" from which the Light and the cosmos is born.
2 Peter 2:4: "God did not hold back from punishing the angels that sinned, but, by throwing them into Tartaros, delivered them into pits of dense darkness to be reserved for judgement."
A website which features a single item every day, generally at a lower than average cost. This item is generally available for 24 hours, or until it is sold out (whichever comes first). Often, "deal a day" sites focus one one category of merchandise such as electronics.
David: "Dude! Check out the surround sound system I got from woot.com!"
Billy: "What's woot.com?"
David: "Only the greatest 'deal a day' website EVER!"