1. A person looking or acting feminine, womanly, or otherwise girly in some way shape or form. The term is often associated with homosexuals, but it can also be used to describe metrosexuals
, straight guys, or even females.
2. An object of some sort which could be described as feminine for any reason.
3. Any form of entertainment (movie, television show, video game, etc.) which holds a large number of feminine attributes.
1. Daniel: "Do these pants make me look fat?"
David: "Dude...that has to be the most foppish thing I've ever heard you say. Now I have to kill you."
2. "Daniel's rainbow unicorn muscle shirt is a bit too foppish for my taste."
3. "No Daniel, I do not want to watch 'The Notebook' with you! I can't think of a more foppish movie!"