1 definition by Mr. wigliam shatinher

Top Definition
A nigger who voted for Obama just cause he's black.

Black Democrat because of Obama.
2% of blacks voted for obama. The other 98% couldn't cause they're in jail, prison, hasn't stolen a t.v. hasn't stolen a car/truck, too busy with their 16th nigglet, can't read, spell or write, in line for food stamps/ welfare, looking for food in dumpster/their home, or begging for money for malt liquor. Thus leading to "Blackacrat."
by Mr. wigliam shatinher December 15, 2009

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug