A place where:
1. They overcharge you to learn things on your own.
2. Play youtube tutorials on a large projector or upload videos to you.
3. Go over material too fast outside of youtube tutorials.
4. Expect you to buy over-priced books you will never be required to use.
5. Force you to retake those ridiculous general education classes from high-school all over again.
6. 99% of them wont give you real world experience with clients during your stay.
7. Waste your time by giving you 90% of class time to work in class when you could just work from home for free.
8. Teachers who don't know an answer to your question will tell you to google for the answer.
Then after you can't find a job in the field because it's a rough industry, good luck on paying off your debt. Art college is something you should never go to. Build up your profile, learn from youtube tutorials, and get to meet people in the industry on your own time, and save yourself 4 years of your life and $50,000.
The Illinois Institute of Art - Schaumburg
Or any other art college
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug