number 'three' in an irish accent
'one two tree testing'
an alternative for 'very' when said in an irish accent
'dat is trerry good'
1. An expression of annoyance(n)
2. As an adjective it can be used as a term for an annoying person
3. As a verb it can be used to describe the act of being annoying
1. 'Oh fanny dangles!'
2. 'Come over here you fanny dangler'
3. 'Stop fanny dangling around!'
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.