1. A combination-phrase/name of a certain CELEBRITY HAIR STYLIST
; the first name JEREMY
is thought to be a reference to RON JEREMY
. The last name, CLARK
, references a popular brand of PIRATE
boots and/or footwear.
2. The initials "JC" often imply a royal ancestry that can be traced from JARVIS COCKER
to JESUS CHRIST
3. A combination of the name: JEREMY
, derived from the ancient AZTEC
(pronounced: Ass-Tech) word for telling a whopper: JEREMIAH
. And the word CLARK
, which refers to a disguised Super-Hero in a phone booth. IE: "To be a CLARK KENT
Lit. Translation: "A Lying-AZTEC-Disguised-as-a-Friendly-Journalist."
4. Can also be used in reference to someone with PROPHETIC
powers and a cartoon alter-ego Caped Crusader.
Ie: "He who speaketh of naked-ness, yet remaineth caped." From the OLD TESTAMENT
Apocryphal Erotic Book Series: "CLARK KENT HAS A HUGE JEREMIAH!" and the NEW TESTAMENT
: "THE FURTHER ADVENTURES OF JEREMY IN CLARKSON."
5. A rumoured SHADOW PIRATE
, and devoted PASTAFARIAN
disguised as a mellow-mannered HAIR STYLIST
from NORTH HOLLYWOOD
6. A deadly pirate who likes to scalp his victims employing a scissor-move with 2 swords.
Girl 1: "I hear he has a large JEREMY
Girl 2: "And I love that he wears CLARKS
... I'd let him walk all over me!"
Favorite Quote: "I am not JESUS
. But I have the same initials....
Overheard in a bar: "Jeremy Clarked in my face last night right after he took all my BOOTY
. After which he dubbed me his one-eyed PIRATE PRINCESS
and smacked me in the nose with his SWORD
Response: "That's DIRTY
Sanchez. Go wash your face."