1 definition by Lyni

Top Definition
Correction fluid, also known as Wite-out or Liquid Paper in some countries. Is an opaque white fluid used to cover ink marks on paper. Comes from the brand of the same name.
"I need to borrow some twink to cover over a mistake in my answer"
by Lyni December 16, 2009

The Urban Dictionary Mug

One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.

Buy the mug