Tim And Eric Awesome Show Great Job is one of thee funniest comedy/sketch show's ever!
Air's on Cartoon Network/AdultSwim.
Starring Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim.
Karen: Anything good on t.v?
Jenny: Tim And Eric Awesome Show Great Job is on now.
Karen: What the heck is that?
Jenny: Only one of thee funniest shows on television ever!
Karen: ok, what channel?
Jenny: Cartoon Network / Adultswim.
Karen: Heck yes! this show is incredibly awesome!
Just kidding or joking around with someone.
John: You look so fat in that dress go change!
Jamie: but babe! *frowns and crys*
John: I'm just yanking your chain
Jamie: oh, whats that mean?
John: Im just joking!
1. A Mistake
2. A Accident
3. You Got Fired
4. You Failed A Test.
5. You Got Drunk A Slept With A Fat Chick And Realized You Had A Girlfriend.
1. Oopsie, I forgot to stop at the Stop Sign.
2. Oopsie, I forgot to wear a condom last night.
Employee: What? I'm fired?
Boss: Yes you made a big oopsie!
Employee: I swear I didn't sleep with your daughter!
4. Sorry mom, I made a oopsie and failed the Drug Test.
5. I don't know how im going to explain to my Girlfriend I slept with that fat chick last night, I guess I made an oopsie!
One of thee best bands to get down with any time of day or night. The best albums, and songs by Job For A Cowboy consist of,
DOOM: Suspended by the throat, The Rising Tide
Ruination:Butchering the enlightened
Genesis:The divine falsehood
Though hated by many people alike "scene kids" because Job For A Cowboy or any bands alike would crush listening to Forever The Sickest Kids any day.
1. When you go to a Job For A Cowboy show, make sure to bring an extra shirt, most likely you will get blood on you.
2. Thankfully I didn't have to take my sister to that Owl City concert, I couldn't bare terrible music, and on top of that all the little scene kids standing there texting.
3. Job For A Cowboy and Annotations Of An Autopsy " another great band" touring together was massive!
Opposite of the future, A place where you lock memories away.
Riely: Have you talked to your ex lately?
Brett: No, she's long gone in The Past, and that's where she will stay.
Kyle: Remember the fifth grade?
Mark: Some pretty wicked times eh?
Kyle: To bad we cant travel back to the past!
A rather nice small modern town located in Davison Township.
With a minimum crime rate Davison Michigan is pretty safe, and nice place to live.
Home Of The Davison Cardinals.
Cody: What's up with all these Drug Dealing Emo's?
Franky: yeah, That's Davison Michigan for ya.
Cody: If they were to go to rehab or vanish, Davison Michigan would be rather nice.
Franky: Just wait till you hear this band called Chiodos.
Cody: Who are they?
Franky: A crappy band from Davison Michigan.
Cody: I see
Franky: That will give you something to complain about.
Something or someone that appears to have been through a lot,looking beaten up,broken down or in rough shape.
Alexis: I purchased my new car today, take a look!
James: You should name it Mogley..
James: Just look at it, it's a giant rust bucket on wheels!
Dave: You look a bit Mogley this morning.
Steven: I had about two hours of sleep!
Dave: That explains those baggy eyes and your scraggly hair.