Slang for a person in Alcoholics Anonymous who follows the 12 Steps.
Jane joined Alcoholics Anonymous and quickly became a Stepper.
1. Bill was fun until he joined
and followed the 12 Steps, now he just apologizes to everyone with a
2. Mary followed the 12 Steps of
. She divorced her
and married her
leaving her kids behind with no mother.
1. A person who has a
2. A person who follows the advice of a
to the letter.
3. Someone who gives free services to
for nothing in return, except
4. Someone who is often abused and neglected by thier
1. Mary was Bill's sponcee in
. Bill often has Mary clean his
with him in return for everlasting
2. Bill was mad at his sponcee Mary. She would not have
with him, so he kicked her out of the house and turned her into the police for drinking while on
1. Slang term for the devil.
3. Sociopath that follows you on the Internet.
4. Often associated with the picture of a wolf.
5. Does not know the meaning of
Be careful when you are on the internet, diablo may try and work his way into your life.
Diablo was stalking me for a while, what can I say?
1. Phrase memorized by
followers to insure the continuation of the
used by corporations to get free advertising.
3. Phrases memorized by people who can not think for themselves.
uses the slogan "Keep coming back" because they want you in the
Term for a person who was a member of Alcoholics Anonymous and became unhappy with the program.
Jack realized the Alcoholics anonymous was not for him and he quickly became an XStepper.
© 1999-2015 Urban Dictionary ®
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our
free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.