look up any word, like blumpkin:

1 definition by J.D. Nelson

A bit of skin that grows on your chest, underarm or face. Usually fat or old people have "skin nibs" on their bodies. Otherwise known as "proud flesh" or a "skin tag". Medically known as 'cutaneous papilloma' or an 'acrochordon'.
Oh gross, she's got skin nibs growing under her arms!
by J.D. Nelson February 06, 2007