1. The magical ring above an angel's head. Can be seen in most religious stuff.
2. Military acronym for 'High Altitude, Low Opening'. It consists of Special Forces units jumping from a plane high in the air and not opening the 'chute until they're about 500 feet from the ground. This way, they are not detected by radar.
3. A somewhat overrated (though fun to play) first person shooter
for the Microsoft Xbox. Currently, it, Halo 2, and Ninja Gaiden are one of the 10 or 15 games worth note of buying for the Xbox.
1. God has a shiny halo on his head. Mmm..shiny.
2. The..army..guy did a HALO jump into the enemy base.
3. "Hey man, let's get drunk and play Halo!"