1 definition by I hope you guessed :-]

Top Definition
Somebody who loves Counter-Strike 1.5 because he can't use 1.6
A guy who stays 90% of his life watching at the monitor of his computer. The other 10% is sleeping + toilet. Yes, he doesn't look at his food, he just watches his monitor and eats.
Loves stratovarius or he will kill me.
"Basically in the Cybers there a full of DragonSlayers"
by I hope you guessed :-] December 03, 2003

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.

×