1. to provide false empathy
2. to dismiss the validity of the emotions of others
3. to listen for sound, but not understand intent
1. girl, I was trying to tell my boss about this situation with a coworker, but he was bispoin' me. i think he was doing sudokuo & drinking a pbr. He said he would get right too it & felt bad. jerk.
2. I tried to tell my sister I was upset because my ex slept with our mom. She said she was upset because mom wore her sweater today. She is bispoin' me all the time.
3. Yes, I told him that I was a bartender, but I mentioned before that the last time I did it was 5 years ago, and now he thinks I want to do it again. Agh, bispoin' stupidhead.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.