look up any word, like blumpkin:

1 definition by Gothic Monument

when two or more objects are stacked together vertically with curve.
"Wow, the three wise men from that capitol at Autun sure are pringled!"

Wife: Why do you always spoon with your buddies when you go camping?
Husband: It's not spooning, it's pringling! WE'RE CURVED! AND IT'S FOR WARMTH, OK?
by Gothic Monument November 09, 2010