1. An inept, foolish, or contemptible person.
2. Displays similar qualities and characteristics to that of a “dick-head” but in a more endearing manner.
3. If someone openly admits do being a dischead, they are a dischead.
1. He climbed up the drainpipe onto the roof of the club and then fell off breaking his heel. What a dischead.
2. The dischead danced on a table surrounded by girls and tipped it over spilling all their drinks.
3. He unwittingly swung off a streetlight onto an unmarked police-car and was subsequently arrested. What a dischead.