Part of Speech: noun
1. an idea produced by thinking or occurring suddenly in the mind which is not acted on or brought to
2. an intended action or productivity subsequently not brought to fulfillment.
3. a fleeting thought.
4. in creative activity an unresolved idea.
1. Her good intention proved a mere flought.
2. At the current price of stone his sculpture would be nought but a flought.
3. The flought slipped his mind as quickly as his resolution to make it happen.
4. A thousand floughts scrawled on each page of her notebook.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug