1. Female name, Hebrew in origin, meaning "Who is like God". Females given this name often take its meaning to heart and give themselves deity-status, much to the chagrin of their peers and family members.
2. (n) A rare breed of warm-water seal found only in the Mediterrenean. Known for its bright pink colour and its fondness for sun-bathing.
3. (v) To justify being brutally truthful in a tactless and sometimes cruel way by saying, "I was just being honest!"
1. Geez, that girl Mikaila thinks she's all that! She's always bossing everyone around and I hear she has a shrine of herself set up in her house!
2. Oh my gosh, I think I just spotted a Mikaila on that rock! I'm so glad we went on this Mediterrenean Seal-Spotting Cruise!
3. Person One: That dress makes you look fat. And it makes your skin look really orange.
Person Two: Wow, that was really harsh.
Person One: Whatever, I was just being honest. Did you really want a dress that makes you look like a pumpkin?
Person Two: I hate when you mikaila at me like that! *bursts into tears*