1) Microsoft's latest - and perhaps last - major operating system upgrade (unless you count its legendary "service packs" as upgrades)
2) A not so clever copy of Apple Mac's operating system
3) The latest evidence that Bill Gates is losing his grip on sanity
4) A bizarre suicidal move that may be recalled by future generations as "Hasta la Vista, Microsoft"
1) To self-destruct
2) To copy another software program
The Seattle Mafia may celebrate Vista, but most people around the world regard it as a mechanical version of George W. Bush.
Bill Gates: Shall we Vista another Mac program, or shall we try our hand at innovation this time around?
A not surprisingly crappy browser created by Microsoft, apparently for the purpose of making web designers' jobs twice as hard, largely because of Bill Gates' arrogant disdain for any standards but his own.
Shall we continue investing our time in writing "hacks" to make our web pages display properly in Internet Explorer, or shall we just start designing for quality browsers instead?
1. online rallying center for assorted liberals, progressives and left-leaning independents that are fed up with the Democratic Party's right-wing tilt - and prove it by campaigning for right-wing candidates like Al Gore, John Kerry and Hillary Clinton<br>
2. a wet dream for Seattle's liberal peace pussies, who prefer to rant about a problem rather than lift a finger to fix it
3. hypocritical online forum that criticizes Republican corruption while ignoring the sins of the National Education Association, which supports the corrupt Democratic Party
Democratic Underground is a great place to keep up on current events and pick up some cool political nicknames, insults or one-liners. Now if I could just find a collection of armchair politicians who are interested in fixing a problem or two...
So how many consumers will Micro$oft screw today?
1. official name of one of the world's most powerful and corrupt corporations, increasingly known as Microshaft, Microshit, Mickeysoft or simply M$<br>
2. corporation known for making unbelievably crappy software, then shoving it down consumers' throats, screwing competitors and taxpayers and exploiting public school students in the process<br>
3. corporation founded by Bill Gates and Paul Allen, two of the world's richest assholes and virtual monarchs of the corporate brothel called Seattle<br>
4. mega-corporation that can't handle real competition
5. powerful member of the Seattle Mafia
If it weren't for software bug fixes and virus advice, Microsoft's website traffic might slow to a crawl.
1. One of many nicknames for Microsoft
, a famously corrupt corporation and member of the Seattle Mafia
known for screwing its own customers.
2. The act of being screwed by Microsoft.
1. So how many consumers, taxpayers and children will Microfuck screw this week?
2. After his third major Microfuck in a month, he got smart and got a Mac.