1. A relatively permanent change in hereditary material involving either a physical change in chromosome relations or a biochemical change in the codons that make up genes; also : the process of producing a mutation
2. An individual strain or trait resulting from mutation
3. Very rarely used term by young gay people themselves who feel unattached with the mainstream because of either shyness, bullying by others and or being a homosexual.
4. A class of Superhuman Beings (Homo Superior) in the Marvel Comics Universe who are born with latent abilities far surpassing that of regular Humans (Homo Sapien).
1) Virtually every living thing is a mutation.
2) See example 1.
3) " I feel I am a mutant, being a gay man I know what being a mutant must feel like." - Sir Ian McKellen
4) The X-Men are a group of mutants who try their best to protect a world that hates and fears them.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug