look up any word, like rimming:

1 definition by CoNAIR11

A move used to inflict pain on someone much like the Big Cheese. In this move, the victim has the corners of their eyes grabbed from behind and then pulled making them look oriental. The attacker will often yell "THE WATER MARGIN" for extra effect. The term originated from a chinese restaurant in the English town of Witney.
Fuck off or I'm going to give you a water margin.
by CoNAIR11 October 05, 2009