1. To whine; wimper.
2. To whimper; to whine, as a complaining child.
3. To be used as a ploy to sell items on ebay.
1. "I've never seen anyone pule so much." -said of Oprah when she complained about not getting her chicken on a stick.
2. "Don't pule sir" - said to Bush when Iraq surrendered quickly.
3. "I've been posting a few auctions with the word "pule" in the title, and I am encouraging others to do this also." - www.cockeyed.com
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug