Air Force Technical Applications Center
1. A place where a lot of tax paying money is spent on large and unnecessary paper weights.
2. The big windowless building seen on A1A, Satellite Beach, Florida.
3. The Air Forces cesspool of geeks, nerds, dorks and otherwise kids picked on in high school.
4. A place where married men hide from their wives/girlfriends.
see also AFTACing
Civi: "You're in the Air Force? What plane do you fly?"
Airman: "I don't fly planes, I work at AFTAC."
Civi: "Whats that?"
Airman: "A place where we conduct classified and expensive, highly technical tests, while playing Magic and WOW in our spare time."
AFTACing or AFTACed
1. The ability and skills in which members of AFTAC are trained and specialize in.
2. An act in which someone improves or enhances the use of a computer or computer software.
3. Software or hardware that has been modded to preform specifically for the users satisfaction.
4. The act of which is preformed by nerds, geeks and dorks of all kinds to better improve the quality of life for oneself in all measures of technology, while simultaneously irritating ones spouse or family members.
see also AFTAC
Geez! Can't you just leave the damn computer alone and stop AFTACing the damn thing, before you break it!
"Hey, did you hear that Sgt. Osmond got an iPhone?"
"Yeah, he's only had it for one day, and he's already AFTACed it!"