Not liking a person or group with a good reason. Having had experience with a person, you do not like that person. A rational generalization.
After spending a year working with mechanics, i became postjudice against them, and did not trust mechanics.
1. n. What appears on your dippity when you leave it out overnight.
2. n. A brand of hair gel introduced in the 1950's.
1. When I looked out the window, I saw that my dippity was covered with dippity doo.
2. When I looked out the window, I saw that my dippity was covered with Dippity-Doo. Weird.
The act of someone else finishing your sentences.
Every time I open my mouth to say something, Tom ends up Beastie Boyin' me.
n: a small piece of sweaty sock material found stuck to the bottom of one's foot after wearing shoes all day. Plural form is same as singular.
v: To remove farb from one's foot.
1. After taking off his socks, Biggles was amazed at the quantity of farb on his feet.
2. After much debate, Biggles began to farb.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.