1. a person that will engage in either a homosexual
relationship. BUT THERE IS A PREFERENCE: having no preference at all is called pansexual
. True bisexuals will go either way, but for the fact that they enjoy certain aspects of that gender (ex. penis, vagina...). pansexuals actually don't care at all and take no care in physical aspects, they only care about emotional. don't confuse the 2.
2. what bisexual isn't:
- over-sexed individuals looking to hump anything and EVERYTHING
- teenage girls that will make out with other girls so they can look "hot"
s (save a few of us)
-confused. there's a difference between being gay
/bisexual and being confused. teenagers just need to chillax...
1. "Hey, is he still going out with his girlfriend?"
"Nah, he dumped her for his new boyfriend."
"Is he gay?!"
"Nah, man, he's bisexual."
2. "Did you see her making out with that chick?!?!"
"She's bi, dude! That's so fecking hot!"
"Dude, she's straight, and her desperate attempts are obviously working..."