1) Mythological humanoid creature. Orginated from the old English kingdom of Cornwall. Orginally said to be the size of a large man and fed off human flesh, but now taken to be some kind of small giant
2) A vindictive individual, an unreasonable person.
My boss is such an ogre, he made me ork late three times last week and refuses to pay overtime.
Stolen goods. articles who's origin is not strictly legal.
(also 'fall off the back of a lorry')
"Yeah fell of the back of a truck"
UK biker slang. Any beard or pubic hair growth of extrodinary magnitude. Named after the famous texas blues rock band of the same name for obvious reasons.
...when she took her knickers off her ZZ top reached her knees.
1) A fan of the 60's hippy rock outfit The Grateful Dead.
2) To remove the dead seed pod from a plant as part of a pruning reigime. (normally applaied to roses)
3) To give oral sex to a corpse
The dead head was doing a spot of dead heading in his garden.
UK crime slang
A gun, a bang stick, the hand cannon etc
Look out ernie, he's going for his shooter.
To have sex with a friend for comfort or sexual gratification rather than for romantic love.
We were soaked when we got home. we took off our clothes to dry them out and ended up having a buddy fuck.
A tradesperson, normally a builder, plumber, roofer etc who performs shoddy work at an inflated price.
I paid some cowboy to fix the leak, he charged me 300 quid and I've still got 6 inches of water in my kitchen.