A gullible or easily fooled person; an easy target for any kind of trickery.
- Someone who is an easy target for police
- Someone easily robbed or jacked - Someone who won't retaliate or defend themselves
- Someone who is easy to con or run game on
- Someone who is fake
Originates from the act of duck hunting - the duck is easily hunted and taken out by the hunter.
Prison slang for a meal, cooked up by inmates in a sink with hot water, consisting of multiple foods from commissary to create something that tastes better and is more unique and filling than these items alone. Commissary foods are typically limited and simplistic easy-to-prepare foods or snack foods, so some creativity is needed.
Common foods used in a hook-up are:
- 'Soups' (Ramen Noodles)
- Cheese or Cheese-Based Dips (Jalapeno Dip, etc.)
- Mayonnaise Packets
- Chips or Ritz-type Crackers
- Preserved Meats (Summer Sausage, Sardines, Beef Jerky, Tuna Fish, etc.)
A molie is a version of a hook-up which is made from sweet foods only, rolled in a dough made from crushed up cookies and water.
1. "You goin' in on the hook-up tonight?"
2. "Go holla at ya cellie and see if he got some sardines or tuna for the hook-up."
A term originating in South Louisiana, and primarily used in such (i.e. by Baton Rouge rappers such as Lil Phat and Lil Boosie).
Retonto is a disambiguation of 'retarded' in a context meaning 'dumb', 'stupid', 'crazy', etc. It originates as a cross-language compound word consisting of the English word 'Retarded' and the word 'Tonto' which, in Spanish and Italian means 'Dumb' or 'Silly', and in some Native American languages means 'wild one'.
Therefore, Retonto is essentially a cross between 'Retarded', 'Dumb', and 'Wild'.
"Them boys don't go HAM, they go straight Retonto"