Asian Girl Syndrome
1. A condition marked by an unwillingness to get involved in relationships that may require commitment
. (Usually prevalent Asian females, but can also be found in females of other races
2. A severe condition where the woman makes decisions for apparently no reason other than to screw people over (including herself, often unwittingly)
3. A condition marked by irrational
decisions, including dating guys who are jackasses
4. Where an individual refuses to participate in acts of sexual stimulation for reasons based around morals instilled by pseudo-social figures such as teachers and asian-film movie stars
5. Those who have AGS also have an inflated
ego, usually fueled by a member of the opposite sex who serves no purpose to the bearer of the disease other than to stroke her ego.
Joe likes Debbie, who suffers from AGS. She does the following:
1. Leads Joe on, causing him to think that there is a future in his relationship with Debbie.
2. Dates George just to spite Laura, another Asian female who is afflicted by AGS.
3. Tells Joe that he is not ready for a relationship, but then subsequently dates George, who has dated her before and hurt her emotionally in the past.
4. After removing her clothes and sexually arousing her partner, Debbie decides that sex is not for her, leaving the man aroused with no outlet for the sexual excitement.
5. Debbie uses Joe for emotional support, but when Joe speaks out against her dating George, Debbie hurts Joe by telling him that she has lost his trust.