8 definitions by Andy MacFadyen

US word for what is called in the UK Touring Car Racing, only cars are much bigger and seriouly faster on the straights but don't have to go round real corners.
AJ not only raced Nascar and Indy but also raced in Europe
by Andy MacFadyen January 21, 2004

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.