1. n, an inhabitant of Yonkers, NY
2. v. to live in Yonkers, NY. also YONK, YONKS, YONKED, YONKER, YONKING
3. adj, YONKED descriptor of someone living or the act of living in Yonkers, NY, sometimes used in a pejorative sense.
1. "Mark and Beth are not true yonks. They are originally from Boston."
2. "I have been yonking in Ludlow Park for the last 5 months, and I love it!"
3. "We bought this old house and are re-habbing it--we are so yonked!"
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug