3 Headed Monkey
1. v. To fabricate information to support an argument.
2. v. To draw an illogical conclusion from a series of premises that may or may not be true.
(1. and 2. can be modified to be used as a adjective, or adverb. see examples)
3. n. bullshit
1. These facts have been glennbecked.
2. He said that apples are red and dogs are 10 feet tall, therefore Progressives are killing America? Wow he glennbecked that one.
Adj. That old guy rants with glenbeckish fervor
Adv. Nothing he said made sense, he spoke very glennbeckishly
3. His argument was filled with glennbeck
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.