#13 go get em
1. Best point guard in the NBA.
2. An extremely underrated defender.
3. To improve a team by a margin of 33 wins.
1. Steve Nash, 2-time MVP of the Phoenix Suns, is the best current PG in the NBA and the 9th best PG in the history of the league.
2. Joe took 5 charges in that game and his team won by exactly 10 points, but the TV analysts STILL say he's the worst defender! Joe's a real Steve Nash.
3. Too bad Iverson couldn't pull off a Steve Nash when he got traded to Detroit. Alas, Iverson is not the best PG in the game.
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.