1. Best point guard in the NBA.
2. An extremely underrated defender.
3. To improve a team by a margin of 33 wins.
1. Steve Nash, 2-time MVP of the Phoenix Suns, is the best current PG in the NBA and the 9th best PG in the history of the league.
2. Joe took 5 charges in that game and his team won by exactly 10 points, but the TV analysts STILL say he's the worst defender! Joe's a real Steve Nash.
3. Too bad Iverson couldn't pull off a Steve Nash when he got traded to Detroit. Alas, Iverson is not the best PG in the game.