Noun, Verb, Adjective
(Used mainly for categorization and/or to specify a group of musical genres as a whole)
1. Past participle of breaks and/or break-beat.
1. to reduce music to fragments; fragmented samples.
2. ruptured; torn; not smooth; rough or irregular; fractured measures in music and/or song repetitively.
3. sound not functioning properly; out of working/playing order.
4. disrupted, sliced, and/or disconnected vigorously throughout playing.
1. A term used to describe broken period within a unspecified time measured in music.
2. A specific categorization of a type of music and/or genre(s) of music
3. What takes place after slicing, disrupting, "glitching" and/or cutting up music, song and/or track.
She still djs
that broken beat.
I'm digging the dj
, those broken beats are wicked
Cant wait to dance
my pants off to those broken beats.
You'll never here trance
music at a broken beats event.
That new track i made yesterday was some of the best broken beat i have ever heard.