Noun, Verb, Adjective
(Used mainly for categorization and/or
to specify a group of musical genres as a whole)
1. Past participle
of breaks and/or
1. to reduce
music to fragments; fragmented
2. ruptured; torn; not smooth; rough or irregular; fractured
measures in music and/or
3. sound not functioning properly; out of working/playing order.
4. disrupted, sliced, and/or
disconnected vigorously throughout
1. A term used to describe
broken period within a unspecified time measured
2. A specific categorization
of a type of music and/or
genre(s) of music
3. What takes place after slicing, disrupting, "glitching" and/or
cutting up music, song and/or
She still djs
that broken beat.
I'm digging the dj
broken beats are wicked
wait to dance
my pants off to those broken beats.
You'll never here trance
music at a broken beats event.That
i made yesterday was some of the best
broken beat i have ever heard.