look up any word, like plopping:

1 definition by Tsadik Beaver

When a femine spouse verbally abuses a masculine spouse to such an extrent that he feels his manhood has been cut-off. Spelling should actually be "Misterectomy" or "Mr.-ectomy"
She yelled at me so much I thought I underwent a mysterectomy (or"Misterectomy").
by Tsadik Beaver May 01, 2006