1 definition by The MFC

Top Definition
The remote control to the television, more used on the east coast
Hey Pass the flicker for the tv.
#remote #clicker #controller #table turner #channel changer
by The MFC May 29, 2011
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.