18 definitions by SpeakUpFightBack
1) A common system of government directed by the whims of mobs and marked by a low tolerance for basic human rights and common sense; primarily used to incrementally transition a government ruled by common law (Republic) to a government ruled by the political law of a few elite (Oligarchy).
2) Individuals get one vote - the ballot box. Considering a) most elections are stolen and b) the mainstream media - whose parent corporations financially contribute directly/indirectly to the campaigns of the major party system - exclude coverage of ALL viable candidates (Libertarians, Greens, Independents, Constitutional, Socialists, etc), the individual is mostly irrelevant.
3) Its two wolves and a sheep voting on what’s for dinner. Tonight’s menu is obvious and leftovers provide for tomorrow’s needs. Thereafter, what can the ravenous wolves do but eat each other.
4) Jeopardy answer: What is - How our country fell from liberty’s wings of justice and peace into the volcano of preferential treatment and war?
Every drinking class person in this country would stop screaming about his blisstard neighbors if the sacred golden cow called Democracy was slaughtered today and the Bill of Rights esteemed tomorrow. It will never happen because everyone in this country has bought a rug that faces DC and they pray five times a day to the Almighty G. “The Government saves us all. The Government saves us all … from personal responsibility. Praise my lord, my savior, my Government. Amen!”
The United States Constitution makes no mention of ‘Democracy.’ None!
“The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government” - The Constitution, Article IV, Section 4
“Those who vote decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.” - Joseph Stalin
“The one pervading evil of democracy is the tyranny of the party that succeeds, by force or fraud, in carrying elections.” - Lord Action
“Propaganda is to a democracy what the bludgeon is to a totalitarian state.” - Noam Chomsky
“The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter.” - Winston Churchill
“Democracy consists of choosing your dictators, after they've told you what you think it is you want to hear.” - Alan Coren
“Democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention ... and have in general been as short in their lives as they are violent in their deaths.” - James Madison
“A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of governm...
by SpeakUpFightBack May 11, 2009 add a video
1) Designation assigned by corporate media to any idea divergent of government script.
2) Results from careful and unbiased analysis of the facts and circumstances surrounding a high profile event, proving an agenda is/was in motion.
3) So called ‘conspiracy theorists’ preferred to be called ‘agenda analysts’ or simply thinkers.
>>Friendly Neighbor<<: I’m 99% sure your house is on fire. You should leave.more...
>>Home Owner<<: Leave? If I don’t marinate in the glow of my TV for at least six hours every night, I have no chance at happiness. So no, you leave. Get the hell out of here!
>>Neighbor<<: Please sir, there are flames shooting out from all your windows and a dark cloud of smoke halos your house, which clearly and strongly suggests your house is on fire and your family should evacuate.
>>Owner<<: No. No. I can’t believe that so you must be wrong. To settle this I will call the mainstream media to verify.
>>Neighbor<<: Sir, seeing has to be believing. I beg you to please just look at the evidence and decide for yourself. Your family is in danger.
>>Owner<<: Hold on, I’m on the phone. - Yes, hello kind sexy professional expert media personality. My neighbor claims my house is on fire. I think he is being too negative.
>>Media Personality<<: OK, calm down. One question. Is your house a steel frame structure?
>>Owner<<: No, just wood and insulation.
>>Media<<: Well then, you have nothing to fear. Fire doesn’t melt wood, it only melts steel and concrete, like on 9-11. Lumber igniting is just some wild conspiracy theory. You are smart to distrust your neighbors and loved ones. He’s probably trying to rob you. Just get back to watching your ‘I Love Lucy’ reruns and buy the advertised products. (hangs up)
>>Owner<<: Look a-hole, you need to be more positive. Stop being a nutbag. There is no such t...
Antidote to fear.
I’m not worried about catching a vomit comet on the flying pig flu because I got injected with the truth last night. This is just another contaminated plot by BIG Pharma to sell the dumbfahkastani Americans millions of high profit margin death-shots called vaccines. The action is in the reaction. The flu won’t kill you, even the so-called ‘patient zero’ Edgar Hernandez survived. It’s the vaccines that will kill you. Don’t get the shots. The Amish have a zero percent Autism rate, zero percent Diabetes rate, zero percent Alzheimer’s rate, near zero percent Cancer rate. Don’t get the shots.
“I feel great. But I had a headache and a sore throat and a fever for a while. I had to lay down in bed.” - Edgar Hernández, five-year-old boy, answering Reporter Ruth Maclean questions on April 29, 2009 and seemingly unaware that the swine flu he contracted a few weeks ago — the first known case — has almost brought his country to a standstill and put the rest of the world on alert.
Where you will go if you refuse to take the swine flu vaccination
>>Old School American Thinker (a.k.a. Vietnam Vet)<<: Hell NO! I ain’t taking no bio-weaponized death shot. I never did recover from Agent Orange and the 1976 swine flu vaccine.
>> New World Order out of Chaos Soldier (a.k.a. Doctor)<<: Fine. Please give me your left hand.
>>Vietnam Vet<<: (pulls hand away as Doctor tries to stamps it with an ‘all seeing eye’ tattoo) What the hell are you doing? My body! My property! You have no right to infringe.
>>Doctor<<: Now I know why DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano demonized American Veterans as right wing extremists capable of terrorism. You people just won’t obey.
>>Vietnam Vet<<: (attempts to run)
>>Doctor<<: Nope. The only place you are going is to the FEMA Camp with your fellow patriots.
Obama as Joker
Sleeple: Do you think the Obamoker poster is racist?
Concerned American: No! And I didn’t find Vanity Fair’s portrayal of Bush as the Joker as immorally distasteful either. Bob Kane’s original comic book Joker is a master criminal and a bizarre psychopath. Obama is not necessarily a psychopath — that is to say a ruthless hands-on serial killer — but by the standard of his office he is a master criminal, or rather a front man for a cartel of master criminals. Same as Bush.
Regarding November Messiahs, hope and disappointment are inseparable and that’s why the people need to SpeakUpFightBack and take the country back!
“Against the assault of laughter, nothing can stand.” - Mark Twain
“He (Obama) is essentially an Emperor Nero in temperament. That’s the historic figure, which he’s most closely related to. And nothing good will come out of him. And nothing good will come out of a congress, which submits to him. This man is in effect clinically insane and he’s the President of the United States.” - Lyndon LaRouche, International webcast, June 27, 2009
by SpeakUpFightBack Aug 8, 2009 add a video
Voice heard 'round the world.
SHANNON: Why do you think 100 million people on YouTube/internet viewed Susan Boyle’s audition on Britain's Got Talent?
SEAN: Comments from the judges like, “Reeling from shock... Biggest wake-up call ever... A complete privilege... Extraordinary,” demand a bigger, more precise and important question: ‘Why were most of us immediately brought to tears by her performance? - And not tears of sadness or joy, but of relief and amazement’. At the same time scrutiny of the very dark hour our world faces stays mostly quiet - Palestinian babies exploding daily, Pakistan villages smart bombed, Dyncorp and Halliburton sex slave trade scandals, Iraqi torture camps, skyrocketing unemployment, home invasion and seizures by the banksters, food shortages, vaccine induced autism - we are compelled, trained to rush cynically with judgment and insults at the sight of a middle-aged single women with short disorderly hair, frizzy eyebrows and bulky awkward proportions. As certainly as spilled wine will attract pests is as undoubtedly as this dumply shy lady of an inconsequential village would attract rolling eyes and cruel, teasing laughter from the awaiting audience. But Susan stood down the crowd’s predetermined ridicule with a ‘cheeky grin’. She knew better. She had a gift to share. Her secure, ardent, 'smashing' voice hits the microphone and tears stream our faces because we are both relieve...
by SpeakUpFightBack May 15, 2009 add a video
1) An extremely rare system of government with a short lifecycle; directed and confined by constitutional law protecting the rights of its citizenry, especially its minorities.
2) Individuals get four votes - the ballot box, the jury box, the grand jury box, and the cartridge box. The ultimate check in the checks and balances of a responsible/accountable government is considered the individual; thereby the most important characteristic of a Republican form of government is the individual.
3) Its a shepherd called law protecting the sheep from the wolves. By stealth, the predatorily lazy wolves create an engineered crisis/emergency and by foolishness, fear, complacency, naivety, and/or by lack of understanding the importance of the shepherd, the humble hardworking sheep accept the wolves’ conclusion that killing the shepherd is necessary. Well, guess what’s for dinner tomorrow night?
4) Jeopardy answer: What is the wind beneath liberty’s wings of justice and peace?
BUSH SUPPORTER: We’re fighting them Al Keeblers to keep our Democracy and give the world Democracy too.
CONCERNED FRIEND: Do you know that our founding fathers created a Republican form of government, not a Democracy.
BUSH SUPPORTER: Same difference. Democracy, Republic, Liberty. All the same. All are anit-islamo-fascism.
CONCERNED FRIEND: Really? A democracy is a one-vote system as opposed to a Republic, which is a four-vote system. Four votes to check tyranny, not just one. The first vote is at the polls on election day when we pick those who are to represent us in the seats of government. But what can be done if those elected officials just don't perform as promised or expected? - or follow the Constitution? In a Democracy, the people have to wait until the next election cycle. Under a Republic, votes two-three-four are the most effective means by which the common people of any nation on earth have ever had in controlling those appointed to serve them well in government. The second vote comes when you serve on a Grand Jury. Before anyone can be brought to trial for a capital or infamous crime by those acting in the name of government, permission must be obtained from people serving on the Grand Jury! The Minneapolis Star and Tribune in the March 27...
by SpeakUpFightBack May 11, 2009 add a video